Fluff Ewes "Bag of Marbles" DYE FREE Natural Wool Dryer Balls, Set of 6
Ditch the Disposable Dryer Sheets for Fluff Ewes "Bag of Marbles" Dryer Balls! This chic set of dryer balls is 100% dye-free. We utilized the natural wool colors and marbleized them into a beautiful neutral palette.
- Natural fabric softener; reduces wrinkles and static
- Chemical free, no fillers or synthetic ingredients—a rubber-free, petroleum-free alternative to tennis balls and plastic dryer steamer balls
- Decrease drying time by 20-40% (depending on load size)
- Conserve energy (and save money on your utility bill!)
- Eco-friendly; eliminates waste in landfills with this reusable alternative to disposable dryer sheets (reusable dryer balls last for 1,000+ laundry loads, or 2-4 years)
- 100% Premium New Zealand Wool
SET INCLUDES EITHER: 6 Extra Large Dryer Balls of 3 Extra Large Dryer Balls
USAGE: Throw all 3-6 dryer balls into your laundry load, depending on load size.
TIPS: For clothes that smell heavenly, add a few drops of your favorite pure essential oil to your Fluff Ewe dryer ball before tossing it in the dryer.
For combating extra stubborn static, add a tablespoon of white vinegar to a dryer ball or a piece of cloth and toss into your dryer with the remaining Fluff Ewes.
About our Wool:
Our Fluff Ewes dryer balls are made from some of the finest wool in the world, sourced sustainably from happy New Zealand sheep. These sheep graze in outdoor pastures year round, cared for by skillful farmers who use pain-and-cruelty-free shearing practices that keep the sheep healthy and comfortable. New Zealand also prohibits exporting sheep out of the country, so these cuties get to hang out in their home pastures their entire lives, donating their excess wool for us to enjoy. Thanks, guys!
About our Manufacturing Process:
Handmade in Nepal. Each ball is lovingly hand-felted by women of underprivileged communities in Nepal in ethical working conditions. We provide fair wages for their work and abide by the Fair Trade guidelines.
Don't see the size you need? Click here for custom orders.